Sunday, June 1, 2014

Starting New Project: Baby Princess (Light Novel)

Picking up a new project, the Light Novel Series Baby Princess by Sakurako Kimino with illustrations by Natsuki Mibu and Yuki Kiriga. Here is a short summary:
A high school senior named Youtarou thought he was an only child—until he met his real mother and discovered that she has 19 daughters, each with a different personality, from 0 to 18 years old. He ends up living with his "true family".
And here are some images from the first Volume:


 Gotta say, 19 sisters? Boy am I pumped to start translating this.

4 comments:

  1. is the translation not done yet!!
    man i really wanna read it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I'm the only translator, and on top of it, I'm an amateur. So please bear with me. >_<

      Delete
    2. Wow, only translator? you are awesome thanks for you hard work! I'm starting to read it n.n

      Delete
  2. Where you get raw that light novel from ? And is that site have decent reliable download not one with survey I mean

    ReplyDelete